Sunday, October 13, 2013

I LOVE the fall!

My sister is so gorgeous! We went out to the golf course today to shoot a few photos, and I got some great photos of her. Angel's Crossing is just to beautiful this time of year. Here's just three of the many that I got of her tonight.

This one turned out great, I love the coloring. I didn't even have to alter any lighting in Photoshop!


I love the birch trees in the background, but what makes this photo is the way that she chose to sit!


I have ALWAYS loved shadow pictures. So tonight when the sun started to set and the sky was filled with color, I captured this. I think it turned out great, but I would love to hear others opinions please!

Don't forget, you can see more of my work at www.facebook.com/reflectivememoriesstudio or at reflectivememories.wix.com/byalexis come check it out and like my Facebook page for support! Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment